Halo Reach Fail Halo Reach Fail

Just some thoughts.

While I realize this is probably just not my kind of comedy I suppose I feel those who didn't like it should be able to say so aswell as those who did.

First the positives: Obviously the art and voice acting were quite good, even the animation was fair for flash.

However I can't help but not see what's funny about having a bunch of bad things happen to any group with out much working to it. The whole thing kind of blows it's load a bit too quickly it's a punchline with out the set up. The second one with DBZ characters had a little bit more of a set up and was much more amusing, though resorting to a penis joke doesn't win you many points. Finally the last one which I guess was parody of Deliverance suffered from the same punchline no set up thing. The art of humor is making us expect one thing and giving us something clever that we weren't quite sure was going to happen, that along with interesting observations.

You're almost there, and I look forward to seeing any future animations of this artistic and sound quality.

Banana Phone Banana Phone

Not bad.

It's pretty good, ok Idea. you seem to be getting most of the credit for the song though. which isn't your song, it's Raffi's. I'm sure you know that, just so long as these others know that.

Tower of Heaven Tower of Heaven

Fantastic.

Wonderful game, clever story and enjoyable antagonist. First play through probably took me 40 so minutes. Even after I beat it I kept coming back to get the rest of the Medals. with a total of 343 I've finally gotten them all.

Beating it without dying is a pain, mostly because of the very beginning of level 9. Oh and one time I beat the speed run at EXACTLY 3:00 and it didn't give me the Medal...it does say "under".

Anyway, fantastic game. The level editor is great too, I played other peoples levels some were challenging most were just plain broken. Those complaining about the difficulty, thank you, you make completing the game that much enjoyable for the rest of us.

Neon Rider Neon Rider

Elastomania?!

Pretty Good Elastomania Clone, the physics are fun and famialiar. The new twist with the colours keeps it fresh, the graphics look great I didn't have any slow downs. I liked the over all design quite a bit.

I got a bit frustrated at the lack of a reverse function, sometimes you want to back up and go again if you didn't make a hill. This forced you to start over. This was probably your plan, but it feels limiting and like you can't control the car how you want. I found it a bit strange that I took damage while breaking as well, I guess to reward the player for accellerating the whole time.

Great game, lots of fun to play, I'll probably stick to Elastomania, but this is still fun.

Icebreaker Icebreaker

Great Pixel Praphics.

So confused about the complaints about the pixel graphics. They look amazing, well done on the art. Beautiful background, the ice has a nice transparent effect. I love this kind of art. The gameplay is also very addicting, I'm nearly done the game now. =)

Trololo (8-bit goodness loop) Trololo (8-bit goodness loop)

Hahaha,

This is really awesome, well done, the bit crushed drums are a nice touch. I think a may make this my ringtone, unless you have any objections. XD

CyberChocolateer responds:

'sall good! Go ahead! :)

DVD Menu Music DVD Menu Music

What do we have here?

Came across this by accident, was looking for something else. Anywho, this is very nice. Favorited and downloaded. Really cool stuff. =)

Xkore - Moar Unfinished Lololo Xkore - Moar Unfinished Lololo

For me atleast you really saved the best for last there. I've been looping it as best I can pretending it's a real song. Really excellent chord progression and build. Especially like the way it cuts in and out after the heavy bass comes in.