Trololo (8-bit goodness loop) Trololo (8-bit goodness loop)

Hahaha,

This is really awesome, well done, the bit crushed drums are a nice touch. I think a may make this my ringtone, unless you have any objections. XD

CyberChocolateer responds:

'sall good! Go ahead! :)

DVD Menu Music DVD Menu Music

What do we have here?

Came across this by accident, was looking for something else. Anywho, this is very nice. Favorited and downloaded. Really cool stuff. =)

Xkore - Moar Unfinished Lololo Xkore - Moar Unfinished Lololo

For me atleast you really saved the best for last there. I've been looping it as best I can pretending it's a real song. Really excellent chord progression and build. Especially like the way it cuts in and out after the heavy bass comes in.

(NUB)Caught Off Gaurd (NUB)Caught Off Gaurd

Dissonence and Resolve

First thing you notice in this song is the very very strong bass. I actually had to turn mine down just a little, but that's alright I probably had it too high. Once the melody blends in everything comes together mostly seamlessly. My favorite thing in this peice is the Main Theme, I think what makes it stand out is the dissonance that it creates in context with the other notes, makes you reach for the next note until you finally hear it with the resolve. Good job sprinkling it lightly at the beginning then coming on heavy at the end.

I'm rating this a 10/10 but I still get the feeling that you could polish it just a little bit more. Can't quite place my finger on it as it's more of a feeling than anything else. Great track. =)

- LD - Dead Bird - LD - Dead Bird

Oh I see. o.O

I really liked this track, but only upon a second listen. The first time I kept expecting some sort of insane explosion, instead just got that pretty laid back Dubstep bits. On Second time through I could groove with it much easier. I think this is a genre that is going to be looked back upon and people will go "what the hell was that", I love it.

SN | Obscene Amounts of Steam SN | Obscene Amounts of Steam

Excelent track!

This is some good stuff. Really liked the pacing of the whole thing, the percussion fluttering to both sides of the headphones was a nice effect. Anywho, this is a very fantastic track I hope to hear more like it in the future.

SessileNomad responds:

i have tones like it give them a listen if you like this one xD

Far From Our World 2.2 Far From Our World 2.2

Far From Our World indeed.

First of all the Good: the song has a spacey feel, the grand majestic mood you were going for was succesful. I personaly kind of felt like it was the beginning of a space opera. The song gets quite interesting at about 1:31, that part is catchy and has a nice rhythm and feel to it. All together I think the song was well thought out and put together.

The bad: I think this might just be personal, but the synth to me felt a bit underwhelming. Perhaps you could thicken it up with some chord structure aroudn the melody. I think it might just be the patch itself though. The intro especialy is all airy with not a lot to thicken it.

Keep making music, keep experimenting with sounds. Good luck!

Dig1talDam4g3 responds:

Thanks for the review! :D
YES! I succeeded for getting that nice spacey feel :] to be honest I thought this song out in my head after watching Avatar (which is an amazing movie) :D

And yeah.. I've noticed that the intro is very very underwhelming, I was contemplating even putting this up because I thought it would be pretty "boring" to listen to...

Thanks again for the review, and yes, I will probably revisit this song in the future (once i get more experience with orchestral chord progression)

I Am Tha Hi Fi Vo Ta I Am Tha Hi Fi Vo Ta

A Hi Fi Vo Ta is you

Nice loop, love the voice effect. It's got a beat and you can dance to it. *does said dance*

TheCon-Sept responds:

You've been Hi Fi Voted #0000003

{sPhly} - Sunset Rave {sPhly} - Sunset Rave

Not bad at all.

Quite like the melody, and the synth and beat get you moving. Not sure I like the very first bit with the drum intro, after that with the melody coming in it gets quite good. The build up is nice and the bass coming in is good. I liked that you brought it back and went to just piano, then built it up again. You changed it up a lot in just 2 minutes. Keeps the single melody fresh, but I have to admit can be a little jarring with a lot of it happening. Keep on making music, and goodluck.

Shoephly responds:

Thanks man for the review.
I had those thoughts myself, I worked on the song for maybe a month, on and off a lot. And inbetween i kept listening to it in loops. xD Might explain why there's so much change involved; since i got bored having listened to it a million times.

Yet again man, thanks for an awesome review! <3 ;D

The Pound The Pound

coolness

I liked the really driving beat to this. Had a nice change of feel in the melody about a minute thirty in. Good stuff sir.